Nature and Bird Photography Holidays and Tours in Scotland
Our bird photography holidays, trips and tours are designed for those looking to spend a period of time enjoying photographing a range of species at thoroughly researched and productive locations in the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
The bird photography tours include Mull, Skye, Speyside and the Moray Firth.
Our most popular photography tours include:
- Photographing White Tailed Eagles, Otters and Puffins on Mull
- Deep winter photography in the Scottish Highlands for Mountain Hare, Crested Tit and Ptarmigan
- Black grouse lek photography in spring as well as Dipper, Osprey, Red Grouse, and other spring migrants
- Dolphin, White Tailed Eagle and Golden Eagle workshops in and around the glens north of Inverness
- Gannet photography tours and Puffin trips
Nature and Bird Photography Holidays and Tours in Scotland since 2008
We have been running Bird Photography Tours for over five years, for the last four years from our base in the Scottish Highlands. This means you are in experienced hands – not only that many of our customers return time and again. We are always interested in running bespoke tours to any of our main destinations if you would prefer a more private experience. New for 2014 we are running our first tour to Islay following several successful visits. The sheer majesty of 50,000 geese coming in to roost against blood red sunsets is stunning. Not only that we have found it the best of the Inner Hebrides for Otter photography.